Well here I am trying out the world of blogging - all thanks to my sister-in-laws: 'Erickson clan' and 'The Wonderfully Boring World of the Planters' ((their profiles are listed to the left if anyone is interested in checking them out)). ~ The first thing I must mention is that our name (Whala) may look like it's pronounced "WALL-uh" but it's actually "WAY-luh," so get it right!
~ The second thing I must mention is that, much to my dismay, Taylor is not my biological son. I have been a part of his life since he was a wee 3 years old, and it didn't take long for me to love him as my own. So even though I will mention him as being mine, I am NOT ignoring the fact that he has a biological mother. He and I are a major part of each other's lives so it's easier just to accept the fact that he really is mine! lol!
No comments:
Post a Comment