7.09.2007

I've been tagged!!

(ha! ha!)
Mrs. Sammy from The Wonderfully Boring World of the Planters has tagged me! I am to answer these questions/associations with one word answers -- cross your fingers & wish me luck!

Where is your cell phone? DESK
Relationship? LOVELY
Your hair? FLAT
Work? SIGH...
Your sister? NONEXISTANT
Your favorite thing? FROGGIES
Your dream last night? WIERD
Your favorite Drink? DEW
Your dream car? M3
The room you’re in? CUBICLE
Your shoes? TENNIES
Your fears? E.T.
What do you want to be in 10years? RETIRED
Who did you hang out with this weekend? CO-WORKERS
What are you not good at? DISCIPLINE
Muffin? CRANBERRY
One of your wish list items? TRIPOD
Where you grew up? SUBURBS
Last thing you did? BURPED
What are you wearing? PLAIN
Your pet? FALKOR
Your computer? PORTABLE
Your life? ETERNAL
Your mood? CROSS-EYED
Missing? SANDALS
What are you thinking about right now? GUM
Your car? DIRTY
Your kitchen? CLUTTERED
Your summer? HOT
Your favorite color? PURPLE
Last time you laughed? NOW
Last time you cried? YESTERDAY
School? LONGING
Love? FAMILIA
Now it is my turn to tag... I pick you Momm Laya (Erickson Clan).

No comments: