9.30.2008

Beware of Chang's Spicy Chicken!

So last night Chris and I went to PF Changs for our anniversary dinner, and I got Chang's Spicy Chicken. Oh man was it GOOOOOOD! Well there was a little left over, that I brought home and decided to eat for dinner tonight. So i pull out the little chinese box they packed it up in, and when I opened up one of the flaps it flung back and shot some of the spicy right in my eye! No kidding! Oh man did it burn! Full time rinsing of my eye under the faucet! So word to the wise - open your left overs with your eyes closed!





On a lighter note...here's Bentley being his adorable self. Sorry about the darkness - we were toning down for bed time. I want you all to notice how particular he is about making sure things are "right."


2 comments:

Crystal said...

ooo! Not fun!

Hahaha! I love how he sits down to put the blocks on top, and how he casually knocks it all down. too cute! :]

The Cookies Darkside said...

hes soo cute