7.31.2009

My Afternoon



It was my last day at work today, so I got to go home early. I decided to enjoy the afternoon by doing something I never get to do. The weather was very pleasant, warm, but perfect in the shade with a light breeze blowing. So I stopped by the local Cold Stone, went outside and while I enjoyed my Mint Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream I spent quite a bit of time reading Twilight (yet again). Oh man it was perfect!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Fun. I'm jealous. :)

Kirbi said...

Sounds like the perfect afternoon! Thanks for the comment, it is the best thing in the world being a Mom. I wish you lived closer so we could see eachother more. Glad you had such a fantastic afternoon Tiff! :)

Crystal said...

You really need to update this more often. Not only do I want to know about your life and how everyone is doing...but whenever I check your blog I see this post and it makes me want to do nothing but read twilight and eat coldstone...which is a problem because I have homework! LOL