Bentley had his first big boy bath last night. At first he wasn't too sure about it, but that didn't last long. He LOVED the water! He splashed and laughed and played the entire time. ADORABLE!
I just had to take pictures cause he was so cute. I know one day he'll hate me for posting them and showing his pictures to the world...but that won't be for a while so until then I'll keep snapping photos! If you want to see more, check out all our photo's on flickr - there's a link and a badge to the left that will take you there!
(Okay - I do need to give attention to the loving Auntie Laya [Erickson Clan]. She cheated & gave him a big boy bath at her house last week before I got to give him one at home....since I am the mommy I get to repress that and just know that she was doing it out of love cause little Bentley was a dirty boy & she just wanted to clean him up. Even though I love her to death for taking care of my baby, I still get to pretend like I got to be there for his FIRST bog boy bath!)
2 comments:
I DIDN'T KNOW!!!!!!
By the way..these are the cutest pictures I've seen yet!
I LOVE YOU.
I know you didn't - I am not hurt, but I like to pretend!
Luv you too!
Post a Comment