7.19.2007

Whoops!

Mommy had her first hair-clippers incident. She thought she knew how to use them, but it turns out she did not! So she cut the back part of my hair super short. Then I looked pretty silly with the front half of my hair being so much longer than the back; so daddy had to fix it.
Just so you understand -- here's a before and after:




Mommy is a little sad about the whole thing. I can rock the curls while I'm still a baby, but when I get a little older I just can't do it without looking too girly, so she wants to get the most of my hair while she can. Plus I was such a wiggle worm & I didn't like the buzzing so it's a bit uneven... at least my hair will grow back...

3 comments:

This Girl said...

That is so sad. I know that it had to be done but all the little curls. (sniff)

gmaerickson said...

Where did that little baby boy go? Now he looks like a toddler!

Unknown said...

Awwwww! I loved his curly hair! but he still looks handsome! =]