Happy Birthday tooooo meeeeeeeeee! Happy Birthday to me!
In commemoration of turning 28 I decided to write down 28 goals. Now some of the goals I have written down I have already achieved or reached, so the only reason I wrote them down is because they were something that I wanted for a significant amount of time and feel they deserve some type of recognition. Some are short terms, while some are long term and some may not even be reachable but I can dream can't I?! So without further adue and in no particular order...here's my 28 at 28...
1. Go skydiving
2. Get a "grown up" camera
3. Have my own photography studio
4. Be a mother
5. Graduate from college
6. Design and maintain a website
7. See my boys get married
8. Get a weimaraner
9. Buy a house
10. Celebrate my 50th wedding anniversary
11. Get my Temple recommend
12. Learn to quilt
13. Learn to oil paint
14. Learn to drive a manual (stick shift)
15. Create a list of tasks/goals and actually accomplish everything
16. Learn to eat w/ chopsticks
17. Memorize the 10 commandments
18. Memorize the Articles of Faith
19. Get fit/healthy
20. Read ALL of the scriptures within a year
21. Go on a cruise
22. Travel outside of the US
23. Learn to change a car tire
24. Take the boys to disneyland/world
25. Be more generous
26. Learn how to budget & control finances
27. Get over my fear of E.T.
28. Get out of debt
20. Read ALL of the scriptures within a year
21. Go on a cruise
22. Travel outside of the US
23. Learn to change a car tire
24. Take the boys to disneyland/world
25. Be more generous
26. Learn how to budget & control finances
27. Get over my fear of E.T.
28. Get out of debt

7 comments:
Happy Birthday to you, you smell like a girlie...and ya look like one too!!! I'd call you but it's friggin late!!! Luv you sooooo much!!!!!
Luv really little sissy!
The E.T. thing is funny. Happy b-day.
Tif,
I thought about you all day yesterday. I hope it was a very happy day for such a sweet niece. I love you!
Aunt Vic
Awwwww!!! Thank you all so much!!! My birthday was actually pretty uneventful, but that can be good sometimes. I can'r believe I'm almost 30!! I don't feel my age at all!
Tiffany, I envy you. you have had the longest birthday ever! :) I hope that you get to do everything on your list. thats an awesome idea. I can't believe your almost thirty. I am right behind you! I don't feel my age either.
Hey, you need to post!! Where's Taylors party? Have a good one!
Great list! is a few I would like to do with you but most of all go to the Temple with you!
P.S. Watch out for Sam she is the blogger stalker and she keeps us all on our toes!!! Love ya MOM
Post a Comment