9.25.2007

What a drag!!!


The Cinderella Twin Drive-In theater is closing this year! It is such a drag! Speaking of drag...Cinderella and her evil step-sisters were there protesting the closing of the drive-in! They were hilarious! Chanting, rhyming, and plenty of wrist flicking they got their point(s) across. Too bad the only thing it was good for is entertainment! So now there is only 1 or 2 drive-in's in Colorado, and none of them are close. Bummer.

I'm glad we got a chance to go one last time. We saw Underdog (which was really funny) and Ratatouille (which was cute). It was Bentley's first time, and probably will be his last...sad. The saddest part of it all, s that this was where my hubby & I had our first date. So many awkward memories rested there, and now they're going to lie forever under some ridiculous condos.

On the bright side...the trees are looking lovely this time of year! On Sunday we went up to the mountains so I could take some pictures of the changing leaves. It was so much fun. I am so glad we got to go. I have wanted to do it the past few years but haven't been able to. So now that I have a grown up camera it gave me the motivation I needed to get up there. The best part about it was Taylor and how amazed he was at the beauty of the mountains. He had a great time up there, he took a couple pictures and kept trying to convince his dad to pull over so we could take pictures of everything. I am grateful that I got to witness his appreciation for the beautiful world we live in.

2 comments:

This Girl said...

I love the armpit hair...wait, what... gross! Really great pictures of the leaves.

Whala Whala Bing Bang said...

LOL yes the hair was my fav part too!!