9.10.2007

I keep getting bigger!

I am getting SOOOO big! I am finally crawling around all over the place and pulling myself up onto my knees when I can find something to balance on! I still love standing more than crawling, but still haven't found my balance yet!
The thing that makes me most grown up is that my first tooth finally broke the surface! It's one of the front ones on the bottom. Mommy thinks it's the most adorable thing in the world and won't stop looking at it. Frankly all it does is make me a tiny bit cranky. But it finally happened on September 9th (9/9) and I just happen to be 9 months old! Ha ha! Mommy thinks that is so funny, but is grateful that it's finally happened. Daddy & Gma Erickson could see it coming in, but mommy could never see it, and that made her feel deficient. But since she was the first one to discover my tooth had broken through, that made it all better. Mommies are so silly sometimes! Since the tooth is still so tiny we couldn't get a good picture, so she wanted to use this instead. You know as soon as it's clearly visable she'll snap a photo and post it so you don't miss it!




4 comments:

Shanna said...

He is so cute! I love his chubby cheecks. I miss having a baby that doesn't mind when I squeeze their cheecks, my kids just get annoyed with me. Enjoy every moment they grow up so fast!

This Girl said...

Horray for the tooth! That's tough work getting those teeth to come through!

angiee said...

YEA!!!!I knew it was there! Good thing you are not breast feeding any more..OWEEEEEE

angiee said...

OK one more comment.He is just so darn cute look at thoes beautful eyes! Look out mom and dad he will have the girls chasing him around in nursery!