I was getting ready for work the other day, and low & behold what did I find but a gray hair on my head. It took me a couple seconds to realie what I was seeing. Of course I had to take a couple pictures...can you see it poking out right in the middle of my head?!?! I still can't believe it! I always thought when I started getting grays that I would be & feel old. I don't feel old. Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but I don't think I look old! Granted, I keep getting called "Ma'am" instaed of "Miss," but I didn't think I was old enough to start getting grays! I have always heard of pre-mature graying...but I refuse to believe I am one of "those people." I have heard that ignorance is bliss...
10.15.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nice head shot!! i clicked on your blog and was like what in the world? Thankfully it was only one! I always say if I start to go gray before I am a grandma, I will dye my hair. try taking a nickle supliment. I heard that the lack of that will make one go gray. You are not old!!!!
I think it's genetic. Tony has lots of gray hair! Lucky for you, you have blonde hair so it's harder to see!
Post a Comment