4.15.2008



This picture just about says it all.


~ Today I just realized that it's been 3 months since I've taken my pictures off flickr. Not a good thing. I haven't even spent a reasonable amount of time trying to figure out how to watermark my pictures. I haven't stopped taking pictures...so once I get my head on straight I'll have a lot to add! Just one more thing to add to the top of my list..



~ I have recently been shocked into realizing how incredibly selfish I have been. I always knew I was selfish as a child, but I was selfish with my things, my possessions. Now that I'm all growed-up I have been selfish with my time. I spend so much time at home, trying to relax, and being consumed in the responsibilities of running a household, having money issues and being a wife and mother, that I forgot to be a friend, daughter and sister. I don't spend nearly enough of my time keeping those who I hold so dear, close to me. And when things are awry in their lives, I have to wait for an announcement to find out! Not a good thing at all! I bet most of the people in my life that have no clue just how much they mean to me. To all of you out there who care enough to read up on me & my fam - know that I love you. And it is a continual goal and progress in work for me to learn how to express this to each of you.


~ To my Cousin from the Bott's Pad: I replied to your latest post -- but I need you to see it ASAP. So maybe if I alert you here you'll get to it faster?! C'mon...I'm waiting...


~ I do not like having colds at all! I was so yucky this weekend that most of the time I was at home by myself with tissues shoved up my nose cause I was tired of blowing it! - After thought - I guess the point of me doing that at home was so no one had to see it, but now you've all seen it in your mind...must learn how to keep some things to myself...another thing added to my list!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.

LuAnn said...

Hey its so good to see you and your kids. My goodness Bentley is so cute and so big. I can agree that in the last few months I've been surprised by Simon! Anyway...you are very sweet and I've always thought you were a very caring person. I'll put your blog in my favorites. I am really bad at keeping in touch so I really like blogs! Best. LuAnn