So we spent the early evening of New Years Eve looking at some cool lights. This one was one of my absolute favorites.
And this one was another (gee I wonder why!)
The weather was mild, not windy, not too cold....it was nice. Bentley was calm the whole time & enjoyed the sights. Taylor was awesome too. He had lots of fun pretending with some of the lights (crocodiles were eating him, or that spiders were getting him...). He had a great time.
I'll promise to post more of them later - it's super late & I need to get to bed since I have to work tomorrow.
Happy New Year to all my friends & family out there! I hope you receive many blessings this upcoming year!
Happy New Year to all my friends & family out there! I hope you receive many blessings this upcoming year!
No comments:
Post a Comment