1.30.2009

You know you're exhausted and stressed when...

You wake up to your alarm clock, and instead of seeing the time (4:50) you see a math problem (4√50).
You fall asleep before your head even hits the pillow.
You have dreams about math problems.
You call in for work to get sleep and finish homework.

3 comments:

The Cookies Darkside said...

that sucks worse then dreaming about work. with school you have to pay them to stress you out

Mama Lara said...

That does suck!!! Sorry sissy!

Mama Lara said...

"you know you're exhausted when...." When you don't blog for twelve years!!! I have checked your blog everyday, since January and you STILL haven't blogged anything new!!! You are in big trouble missy! I know I suck at blogging, but c'mon...at least I've blogged in the last month or so! Kidding, of course.You are busy and wonderful and I love you more than life itself!! (But really, I want some pictures at least.) Ha ha