6.08.2009

When Charlie was little (2007), she liked to tip over her bowl of food, and eat it off the floor...


And not much has changed since then...

Cueball likes it when you scratch her ears, especially the ends of them...

Bentley likes bikes so much, he sits on them and watches TV...

And then fixes them during the commercials - yes he's using a little alan wrench, just like daddy...

And Taylor is still young enough to be losing teeth (putting them in this adorable Tooth-Beary made especially for him by his great-grandma Steiger)

But he is old enough to be talking anatomy, boy anatomy that is. Okay, I know with many things I am fairly naive, but isn't 9-almost-10 a little young to be getting unexplained soldiers that stand at attention?!?! Here I was thinking we have many more years before we have to deal with the awkwardness of teenagedom, and becoming a man...I am so not ready for a teenager!

No comments: