11.26.2007

Bentley is ONE! I cannot believe it. The first 6 months of his life seemed to go by normally, but these last 6 have been ridiculously quick. Part of it may be because of the recent holidays, but man it's been too quick. But it has also been so rewarding. I am so happy with him. He is a wonderful boy.

I have been tagged by my cousin from Botts Pad. So I guess I should get to it... 7 things most people don't know about me...
1) The other day I downloaded digital pictures onto a CD for the very first time. I have 3 years of digital pictures on our computer, and have been meaning to do this forever to preserve them, and I finally got the nerve to do it. What was I afraid of?! My goodness it was easy. I'm grateful I was able to do it before something happened to them or our computer.
2) We didn't get any Thanksgiving left-overs and I was secretly disappointed. Not that I was wanting to be greedy. Thanksgiving food is just so good I wanted more!
3) I am getting over my fear of E.T. Don't tell anyone! It is slow progress and if the word gets out to my hubby or step-son all progress will recede.
4) I am still afraid of holding baby babies. I didn't think I would be after having my own, but it's still a scary thing to me. Newborns are just so fragile I don't want to break them.
5) Old people freak me out. They're human just like you and I, but I feel completely awkward around them. Same thing with the newborns - I am afraid to break them.
6) When I am happy I am more orderly. When I am depressed I am messy and don't clean up after myself or anyone else.
7) I am sensitive to smells (perfumes, candles...). Any that are floral or very potent give me a headache. I can handle light scents that are fruity...this does not translate into me having a fruity husband! LOL.

3 comments:

Shanna said...

you know, I did not know most of those things about you. I am glad to see that you are getting over your ET phobia! I am glad to get to know you better! I really like blogging. It's a great way of keeping in touch. I can't believe your baby is one! He is so adorable! the years just keep flying by hold on and enjoy the ride! before you know it they tell you "mom I can walk into school all by myself I am brave enough now" and you just wonder where the time has gone. I sure love you Tiff. Take care. Sorry it took so long to comment. I have been a little under the weather.

This Girl said...

Don't worry, Tony will never know about the ET thing. HAHA!

Tony said...

Hey, go to my blog!!