Oh my goodness I am so excited! I get a new work schedule in January! I have the same days off (Sun-Mon) but I will work 7-3:30. This means I'll actually have some time to get something other than dinner accomplished after I get out of work. Getting up earlier will be a little more challenging; but it's going to be so worth it, it's not even funny. I will have time to get more done around the house, get to attend an activity or two, and..hold your breath...eat dinner at a decent hour. Holy Cow! Come to think of it I don't know what I'm going to be able to do with myself. I hate to say it, but aside from the upcoming Holidays, that's the only thing I got going for me right now, so let's all be happy together that I at least have someting to look forward to!
12.19.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm excited for your new hours. Maybe we can hang out at night sometimes.
Post a Comment