12.26.2007

Merry Christmas!!



We had a fantastic Christmas. We had a lot of running around to do, but it wasn't very stressful so it was great. My gma & gpa came to visit from out of state, which was by far one of the best parts. We even had a beautiful snowfall on Christmas day. With the exception of the trash from all the new toys and parts not magically disappearing I'd say it was one of the best Christmas' in the past few years! :o)

On top of that Bentley has started walking! It's been so much fun to see him be a wobbly little boy. It's cute the way he is so proud of himself & loves the praise of when he walks. Before we know it, he is going to be running. For right now I say it's going to be fun & humorous to see him doing that, but I have been wrong before so we'll wait to see when it actually happens!


Oh!! AND I finally got a good picture of Bentley's teeth!! He's making a goofy face, as both the boys are famous for - but it's awesome!

3 comments:

Shanna said...

Merry Christmas Whala family! What cute pictures! Glad to here that it was good. Bently sure is growing up! What a cutie! I like Taylor hugging santa thats cute. I hope the new year brings you lots of joy and happiness! Love ya!

This Girl said...

I love that picture of Bentley! He is such a ham. I love him to death and I'm glad that he's starting to know who I am. It's nice to be able to hold him without him fighting too hard to get out of my arms.

Whala Whala Bing Bang said...

Oh Shanna I love you too!
And Sam I am also glad he's not being so garded with you! That makes me happy. I just wish we could spend more time together! That would help too!