1.09.2008

New Year Resolutions

I have a split opinion on New Year Resolutions. Resolutions can be used for good. They can inspire people & make them better peeps, & in turn make this a bright and shiny world to live in. However, since I have a hard time finishing anything, I tend to despise them as well. Not that I don't aspire to be a better person...I just don't like setting myself up to fail. LOL. I have never been a fan of making New Year resolutions because the word resolution just sounds sooo daunting. I ususally just make goals for myself...so at the request of my cousin (the Bott's pad) I will list a couple goals that I have. I don't want to spill all my juicy secrets!
**********************************************
* To pray more
* To get healthier - as is everyone's goal eh?!
* To do some family geneology. I have wanted to do this for the longest time, and I am giving in to the urge. I have never thought I could do it, but now that I am married I not only have my own family to sort through, but my husband's. My hubbysays that someone on his side of the family did some of their work, but stopped after a certain point because they could not bear the scandal tht they found. I wonder what it is....maybe I will be able to figure it out.
**********************************************
No pictures for me this time. I am depressed at my lack of photography ability at the moment. Boo Hoo.

1 comment:

Shanna said...

I love yours. They are pure and simple. I can totally relate to the Genealogy thing. I actually got started on grandma Hawkins side and grandpa Burgons side. Just entering them into the PAF file. Whew! But, that's all the further I got. It can be fun though. Looking through old photos and reading stories and histories. I learned a lot about our family! Good Job Tiff! Love ya. Thanks.