When I get the writer's funk, as I like to call it, I just don't write. I rearrange things on my blog and look for fun little links to junk up my page. That usaully gets the creative juices flowing.
However, if you have nothing to talk about, we always welcome cute pics of Bentley!
Tiff, if you haven't noticed by now, mw and Sam have new blog back grounds, here is the link if you want :http://cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/2007/10/spring.html there's lots to choose from! Hope all goes well with your writers block. I usually don't write either or just post a thought or photos. Have a great day :>
3 comments:
Cute photos of your baby!
When I get the writer's funk, as I like to call it, I just don't write. I rearrange things on my blog and look for fun little links to junk up my page. That usaully gets the creative juices flowing.
However, if you have nothing to talk about, we always welcome cute pics of Bentley!
Tiff, if you haven't noticed by now, mw and Sam have new blog back grounds, here is the link if you want :http://cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/2007/10/spring.html
there's lots to choose from! Hope all goes well with your writers block. I usually don't write either or just post a thought or photos. Have a great day :>
Post a Comment